Hi Bakers! My name is Evelyn, and welcome to my kitchen. I'm 14-years-old, I have one cochlear implant and one hearing aid, and I live in Canada. I'm here to share my love of baking with you, so whip out your spatula, and let's get cooking!
Put Me in the Zoo Panda Cupcakes
• Cake mix (homemade or store bought)
• White Frosting (homemade or store bought)
• Decorating (sanding) sugar
• Chocolate chips
• White chocolate
• Chocolate sprinkles
1. Bake cupcakes according to your favorite recipe or box mix.
2. After your cupcakes cool, cover them in white frosting.
3. Dip your cupcake in a bowl of sanding sugar.
4. Take two chocolate chips and place them on the top sides for the ears.
5. Take two more chocolate chips, and insert them upside down just above the middle of the cupcake for the eyes.
6. Finally, take a chip and place it in the middle sideways for the nose.
7. Melt the white chocolate and use it to make a dot on each chocolate chip eye.
8. Melt chocolate chips and use it to make the pupils of the eyes.
9. Lastly, use chocolate sprinkles to make the mouth.
Use the pictures for help along the way!